Service Technician (from RM2500/mth) Apply if you have any aircon service experience, training provided.
|Job Title||:||Service Technician (from RM2500/mth) Apply if you have any aircon service experience, training provided.|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
1. Install and test to ensure working correctly.
2. Educating the client on how to use and maintain their refrigerator.
3. Perform maintenance and provide customer support.
4. Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair.
5. Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
6. Explain issue with equipment and repairs to customers.
7. Build and maintain relationships with customers.
8. Maintain a safe, orderly and cleanliness environment of work area and service vehicle.
9. Strictly follow the service¡¯s SOP and schedule to perform professional maintenance and repair service in timely manner on customer complaint matters.
10. Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by Upper Management and that fall within the grade and scope of the post.
|Years of Experience:||:||2|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||24 - 40|
|Requirements:||:||> Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot
> Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule
> Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
> Working knowledge of the refrigeration (eg. air-con/ refrigerator) is needed for the job
> Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
> Driver's license and reliable transportation
> Ability to effectively manage time